Major Achievement of the Past Program
- More than 3000 HH benefited directly from different projects.
- More than 2000 Population got safe drinking water.
- 10 KW electricity generated through peltric set.
- More than 100 CBOs was formed and collected capital fund at community level.
- 20 deaf children got education and literate.
- More than 500 female benefitted from non formal education.
- 50 people started business and got income through the facilitation and counseling.
- More than 400 toilets constructed & improved health sanitation issues in the community.
- Productivity is raised by 20 % through the implementation of irrigation.
- District & Illaka level Human right network formed in all over the district.
- 50 Children are benefited annually by the implementation of hostel in Mansarowar higher secondary school simikot Humla.
- Health status has improved by the promotion of improved smokeless stove.
- Community people sensitized by 20 % from capacity building program.
- Farmers motivated in farming off seasonal & seasonal vegetable farming and modern farming than traditional by this nutrition status and income source has raised .
- Establishment of Agrovate and provided the agriculture kit easily in Humla.
Sustainable Development Goals
SIDC work towards holistic development by addressing economic, social, and infrastructure-related issues while prioritizing community empowerment and participation. Our ultimate goal is to improve the overall quality of life for marginalized communities and create sustainable, inclusive, and resilient societies.